Licensed Vocational Nurse
Houston, TX 77027
- Perform direct care in the community, health centers, mobile clinics, and patient homes.
- Assists with patient appointments by performing phlebotomy (including capillary and venous draws), urine collection, pregnancy tests, lead testing, vital signs, patient histories, etc.
- Participates in performing quality assurance and checks on lab specimens and preparing specimens for transport.
- Administers/reads tuberculosis skin tests as needed.
- Assists the Midlevel Providers, Physicians, and Program Director in tracking and monitoring of abnormal lab results and reschedules lapsed appointments
- Assists in preparing statistical reports
- 6 months of LVN experience
- Associates in Nursing
- TX LVN License
- Large, growing Healthcare System helping the residents of Houston, Texas.
- Overtime available
- Immediate start and ability to directly assist the community we live in