Licensed Vocational Nurse
Houston, TX 77036 US
- Competitive hourly rate of $30.00
- Temporary opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skillset
- On-site position for collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in the southwest corner of Houston, TX surrounded by various shopping centers and diverse restaurants
- Specialty: Public Health
- A Bachelor of Science in nursing degree is required
- Must be a Licensed Vocational Nurse with the State of Texas
- One year of LVN experience in a clinic, hospital, or healthcare facility is required
- EMR: Epic experience is preferred
- A Valid Texas Driver’s License is required
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.