Licensed Vocational Nurse
Houston, TX 77093 US
- Maintain knowledge of CDC-recommended vaccines and administer age-appropriate immunizations
- Interview clients and document medical and psychosocial information in the electronic medical records
- Administer immunizations and testing services, vital signs, patient records, etc.
- Participate in performing quality assurance and check on lab specimens for transport
- A current and valid Licensed Vocational Nurse Certification with the State of Texas is required
- 1+ years as a direct care nurse is required; experience working with mobile units is highly preferred
- BLS (Basic Life Support) and CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation) certifications are required
- EMR: Epic experience is required
- Easy access on and off Highway 59/69 with shopping and restaurants nearby
- Long-term assignment with the possibility of being hired full-time after an undetermined amount of time
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.