Licensed Vocational Nurse
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77036 | Location: Southwest Houston
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Public Health | Salary: $30 an hour
Client Company: Harris County’s Public Health Department
Team1Medical is partnering with the Harris County Public Health Department in seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse who will provide direct care for incoming refugees coming in from Afghanistan, Cuba, and Ukraine. Whether it be now or later today, this is your chance to help make a positive impact on the refugee community. Submit your resume today to see what opportunities are out there for you!
Licensed Vocational Nurse’s Responsibilities
- Maintain knowledge of CDC-recommended vaccines and administer age-appropriate immunizations.
- Administer immunization, testing services, vital signs, patient histories, etc.
- Assist midlevel providers and physicians by tracking and monitoring abnormal lab results and rescheduling lapsed appointments.
Licensed Vocational Nurse’s Qualifications
- A complete certification from an accredited LVN school or program is required
- Must be a Licensed Vocational Nurse with the State of Texas
- One (1) year of LVN experience in a clinic, hospital, or healthcare facility is required
- A valid Texas Driver’s License is required
Company Culture & Perks
- Easy access on and off the freeway with shopping and restaurants nearby
- Long-term assignment with the possibility of being hired full-time after an undetermined amount of time.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $30 an hour
If you are an LVN seeking an opportunity to make a positive impact on the community – Apply today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.