Licensed Vocational Nurse
Houston, TX 77036 US
- Maintain knowledge of CDC-recommended vaccines and administer age-appropriate immunizations.
- Administer immunization, testing services, vital signs, patient histories, etc.
- Perform quality assurance and check on lab specimens and prepare for transportation.
- Assist midlevel providers and physicians by tracking and monitoring abnormal lab results and rescheduling lapsed appointments.
- Protect the confidentiality of patient information
- A minimum of 1 year of LVN experience in a clinic, hospital, or healthcare facility is required.
- Must be a Licensed Vocational Nurse with the State of Texas
- EMR: Epic experience is preferred
- Must have a Valid TX Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Easy access on and off the freeway with shopping and restaurants nearby
- Be a part of a mission to promote illness and injury, protecting yourself and your community
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.