Licensed Vocational Nurse
Houston, TX 77025 US
- Monitor patient vitals
- Record patient medical history
- Update patient charts
- Assist patients with basic hygiene and personal care
- Administer injections and medications
- Complete vaccination against COVID-19 is required
- Current Licensed Vocational Nurse License with the Texas State Board of Nursing is required
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as an LVN in a clinic or physician office is required
- BCLS Certification is required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no weekends!
- Opportunity to work for a company that promotes individual and professional growth
- Great restaurants and shopping nearby!
- $10 a day parking reimbursement
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.