Licensed Vocational Nurse
Houston, TX 77051 US
- Perform limited client interviews, administer immunizations, verify immunization history, register clients, collect specimens, and perform phlebotomy.
- Administer and issue medications, administer injections and skin tests, and obtain patient vitals.
- Assist with compiling statistical data for reports
- Assist with patient follow-up with the nurse or physician, as directed
- Maintain inventory of supplies, medications, and cleanliness of the clinic
- Maintain records and make referrals
- A minimum of 1 year of LVN experience in a clinic, hospital, or healthcare facility is required.
- Must be a Licensed Vocational Nurse with the State of Texas
- Current CPR Certification is required
- EMR: Epic experience is preferred
- Must have a Valid TX Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- The work schedule is Monday, 9 am to 6 pm, and Tuesday through Thursday, 8 am to 5 pm.
- Help to improve the health of area citizens in your community
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience
- As part of the onboarding process, your immunization records will be verified, and immunizations will be administered for any outdated boosters on your first day of employment
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.