Medical Assistant II
Pearland, TX 77584 US
- Competitive hourly rate of $18.00 - $21.00
- Temporary opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skillset
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- The location will start off in the Bellaire area of Houston, TX, and then will transition to Pearland, TX in November 2023
- Specialty: Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Medical Assistant training program is required
- One year of related work experience is required; 2+ years of procedure experience with sterile and non-sterile experience is highly preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required; CMA, RMA, CCMA, and NCMA certifications are highly preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.