Austin, TX 78757 US
- Greet patients for the check-in/out process
- Schedule appointments
- Verify insurance information and collect copayments
- Take the patient’s vital signs
- Receive phone calls and take messages for the physician
- Obtain the patient's health history and patient information
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Medical Assistant in a physician's office and clinic
- Must have completed the Medical Assistant program
- CPR [Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation] Certificate required
- Vital customer service and communication skills are a plus
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Work Schedule providers work life balance-no weekends!
- Work with a company whose mission statement is to provide a comprehensive approach to high-quality care of our patients, ranging from newborns to the elderly
- The building is located off the MoPac Expressway with close access to various restaurants and shopping outlets to enjoy on your break time
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.