Team1Medical http://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61510/logos/team1medical-hml.png https://www.team1medical.com https://www.team1medical.com USD 15 18 HOUR true
Jessica Randolph, CTS/CHP
Austin, TX 78704 US
Posted: 05/11/2023 2023-05-11 2023-07-08 Job Number: JR676295127 Pay Rate: $15-18 / hour
Zip Code: Austin, TX 78704 | Location: Travis County
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Preventive Medicine | Salary: $18 an hour + Annual Bonuses
Leave the walls of the hospital and clinic behind you. Explore your city, meet new people, and make a difference—all while earning great benefits, overtime pay, and a $2500 sign-on bonus! Plus, the opportunity to earn an additional $5,000 - 12,000 in annual bonuses!
Team1Medical is working with an independent healthcare organization to seek a Medical Assistant to join their team. As the Medical Assistant, you will help patients achieve their full health potential by performing tests and screenings that detect health risk factors for various diseases and other chronic or life-threatening illnesses. If you are an MA and want to take the next step in your career, apply today to see what opportunities are open for you!
Medical Assistant’s Responsibilities
- Perform various risk assessments
- Educate patients on assessment results
- Schedule blood test screenings
- Review the patient’s medical history and risk factors
- Suggest medically appropriate services
Medical Assistant’s Qualifications
- Medical Assistant Certification required
- 3+ years of experience with direct patient engagement and customer service required
- Excellent customer services skills, written and oral communication skills, and great attention to detail are preferred
- Must have a Valid Driver's License as this position will require some traveling
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- This position will require you to travel across the Austin area. You will get to experience a new part of the city each day!
- $2500 sign-on bonus and tenure bonuses: $500 after six months with the company, $500 at one year, $1500 at two years
- Free screenings for employees and their family members, annually
- Work with a private healthcare organization that helps over 700,000 adults each year by administering appropriate medical health screenings
- After the first 30 days, you can enroll for the company’s comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off and paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with a market-competitive employer match program, and medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy plan coverage.
Salary: $18 an hour + Annual Bonuses
If you enjoy traveling, want a job where no two days are the same and are passionate about providing patients with remarkable customer service and improving their quality of life, then what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jessica Randolph, CTS/CHP
Sr Staffing Consultant
Employed with ExecuTeam since 2009, Jessica’s dedication and talents easily transitioned her to Team1Medical. Currently, she leads the division and maintains a commitment to her candidates and clients. She finds daily fulfillment in her recruiting and placement successes. Jessica graduated from Florida Atlantic University with a degree in International Business. In 2016, Jessica earned American Staffing Association’s CHP Certification – Certified Health Care Staffing Professional. Married and a devoted mother of two, she maintains a busy schedule, enjoys scrapbooking special memories, and dedicates her remaining time to volunteer work.