Columbus, GA 31903 US
- Obtain information from the patients to assist with treatment plans; Document all pertinent information on the patient's medical chart.
- Perform various screenings and testing, and obtain vital signs to document on the patient records.
- Administer age-appropriate immunizations, flu and allergy medications, vitamins, and antibiotics.
- Collect specimens to package and prepare for transportation to the laboratory.
- Assist patient’s with the check-in/out process and schedule appointments; collect all non-medical information and obtain diagnostic reports.
- Clean and maintain patient care equipment, stock work areas, examination and treatment rooms, and laboratories.
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Certificate of Completion from an accredited school or program for Medical Assistance is required.
- A minimum of 6 months working as a Medical Assistant is highly preferred
- Must be familiar with medical terminology and HIPAA Privacy and Security
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills are highly preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no weekends!
- Work with one of the most well-known specialty clinics in Columbus, GA.
- The company offers long-term opportunities with a strong career path
- Once hired full-time, you can enroll in the comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage and more!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelsey started her career in the human resources department of an automotive organization. She joined Team1Medical as a Staffing Consultant in 2022. Kelsey is trilingual, fluent in German and English, and advanced in Russian. Kind-spirited, patient, and funny, Kelsey will exhaust all resources to get you the position that you want. She loves helping people and enjoys interactions of all kinds.
After work, she likes to read books, bake cupcakes, and spend time with her children.