Houston, TX 77025
- Provide supportive patient care functions for assigned clinical area under the supervision of a Physician, Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Ensure the safety and comfort of patients and families during appointments
- Take patient vitals
- Handle front office and back office duties
- Some duties may be delegated to the MA by the physician or RN
- Graduated from an accredited Medical Assistant program or school
- 1 year of directly related experience as a Medical Assistant
- BLS Certified
- Ambulatory Care experience preferred
- Windows bases computer skills and EPIC experience preferred
- Opportunity to expand your career as a Medical Assistant
- Work for a well-known Medical clinic that provides numerous opportunities for personal and professional development
- Convenient location close to the freeway with shopping nearby!
- When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!