Houston, TX 77081 US
- Provide initial triage
- Record patients’ vitals and administer vaccines
- Explain tests and procedures to young patients and families
- Perform specialized procedures, such as venipunctures, urine analysis, hemoglobin & hematocrits, RPR, pregnancy tests, and throat cultures
- Perform laboratory duties, monthly vaccine count, maintain records and files and report lab test results and findings
- Assist pediatric healthcare professionals in examining and treating distressed young patients
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) certificate is required
- Minimum 1 year of full-time paid work experience with children and adolescents in a pediatric setting required
- Knowledge of standard healthcare practices and medical terminology preferred
- Must be comfortable with working with children and adolescents
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Work Schedule of Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and rotating Saturdays.
- Live close to home and work within your community.
- Stable company with a foundation dating back to the early 1980s
- Team of over 300 employees
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.