Houston, TX 77027 US
- Perform administrative duties such as registering patients for their appointments in Epic, entering data for program reporting, and ensuring documentation is prepared.
- Provide call-back services to clients to reduce the percentage of missed appointments.
- Assist midlevel providers and physicians to track and monitor abnormal lab results and reschedule lapsed appointments.
- Establish the completion of patient paperwork, sign-in, and HIPAA guidelines.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience as a medical assistant in a clinic or physician's office is required.
- Certified or non-certified medical assistants are welcome to apply
- Must have experience with an EMR system (Epic is preferred)
- A certificate of completion from an accredited medical assistant program is required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a strong plus
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Easy access on and off the freeway with shopping and restaurants nearby
- Be a part of a mission to promote health and safety in Harris County
- Play a key role in preventing illness and injury, protecting yourself and your community
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.