Houston, TX 77086 US
- Provide in-room support for all clinic staff during clinic visits
- Maintain laboratory and exam rooms in a neat, clean, and orderly manner and all inventory supplies and forms; submit items for ordering
- Perform data entry and electronic data processing using the EMR system, Microsoft Excel, and other related software
- A High School Diploma or GED and certification from an accredited Medical Assistant program is required
- 6 months of experience as a Medical Assistant in a medical office, WIC Clinic, hospital, or laboratory is required
- Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required
- A valid Driver’s License is required
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with no weekends!
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.