Houston, TX 77001
- Take vital signs, such as blood pressure, temperature, weight and pulse.
- Prepare treatment rooms for examinations of patients
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by a physician
- Set up instruments and equipment according to department protocol
- Obtain prior authorizations for surgeries
- Explain pre-op instructions to patients
- Schedule surgeries
- Administrative duties may include scheduling appointments, maintaining medical records, billing, and coding information for insurance purposes.
Don't miss this temp-to-hire contract opportunity!
To be considered for the MA position, you must have the following:
- 5+ years of Medical Assistant experience
- Current CPR
- 3+ years of experience in a specialty practice
- Knowledge with obtaining prior authorizations is highly preferred
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of EMR/EHR required
CULTURE & PERKS
Well known healthcare specialty clinic located the medical center.
- Patient-centric company philosophy
- Competitive benefit package (401K, Pension Plan, 100% Paid PPO Plan and Generous PTO package)
- Maintain an exceptionally professional atmosphere among their associates
- Shopping & Restaurants nearby
- Monday through Friday, 8: 00 am to 5: 00 pm
When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as pet insurance, credit union membership, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Contract-to-hire and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you're an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success.
Know someone who would be perfect for this job? Refer a friend today at www.team1medical.com/refer-a-friend and earn a referral bonus!
View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.