Houston, TX 77001
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, and other important information such as test results.
- Assist in outpatient procedures.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by a physician.
- Set up instruments and equipment according to department protocol.
- Assist with procedures in clinic; casting, splinting, wound care
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets, or physicians' instructions to patients.
- Schedule patients for tests or admission.
- Set up medical laboratory equipment.
- Accurately distinguish the necessary medical documents from the lists as provided.
- Perform general office duties, such as answering telephones, taking dictation, or completing insurance forms.
To be considered for the Medical Assistant role, you must have the following:
- 2 + years' experience as a Medical Assistant
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
- Professional and patient-centric attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literacy
- Availability to start to work immediately!
CULTURE & PERKS
Nationally renowned healthcare system committed to patient care excellence and innovative research since 1941
- Growth oriented company with immediate plans for expansion
- Direct contact with the community that you live in!
- Recognition, cultivation, and rewards for your talent
- Opportunities for challenges, learning, and advancement with a company aligned with a long-term aggressive growth strategy
- Numerous tenured professions with experience and knowledge from which to learn
- A beautiful state of the art building
- Shopping & Restaurants nearby
- Easy access on and off freeways
When you work as a contract or contract-to-hire employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as pet insurance, credit union membership, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Contract-to-hire and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you're an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success.
Know someone who would be perfect for this job? Refer a friend today at www.team1medical.com/refer-a-friend and earn a referral bonus!
View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.