Houston, TX 77081 US
- Provide initial triage
- Record patients’ vitals and administer vaccines
- Explain tests and procedures to young patients and families
- Perform specialized procedures, such as venipunctures, urine analysis, hemoglobin & hematocrits, RPR, pregnancy tests, and throat cultures
- Perform laboratory duties, monthly vaccine count, maintain records and files and report lab test results and findings
- Assist pediatric healthcare professionals in examining and treating distressed young patients
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) certificate is required
- Minimum 1 year of full-time paid work experience with children and adolescents in a pediatric setting required
- Knowledge of standard healthcare practices and medical terminology preferred
- Must be comfortable with working with children and adolescents
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Work Schedule of Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and rotating Saturdays.
- Live close to home and work within your community.
- Stable company with a foundation dating back to the early 1980s
- Team of over 300 employees
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.