Houston, TX 77036 US
- Perform administrative duties such as registering patients for their appointments in Epic, entering data for program reporting, and ensuring documentation is prepared.
- Provide call-back services to clients to reduce percentages of missed appointments
- Assist the midlevel providers and physicians in tracking and monitoring abnormal lab results and rescheduling lapsed appointments
- Establish the completion of patient paperwork, sign-in, and HIPAA guidelines
- Maintain laboratory and exam rooms in a clean and orderly manner
- Establish home visits when necessary to retrieve medical records, obtain consent, collect specimens
- Completion of a Medical Assistant program is required
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience as a medical assistant in a clinic or physician’s office is required
- Experience in EMT: Epic is required
- Being bilingual in English and Spanish/Arabic/Ukrainian/Russian is a strong plus.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Easy access on and off the freeway with shopping and restaurants nearby
- Be a part of a mission to promote health and safety in Harris County
- Play a key role in preventing illness and injury, protecting yourself and your community
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.