Humble, TX 77338 US
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, and other important information, such as test results
- Assist in dialysis procedures.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by a physician
- Set up instruments and equipment according to department protocol
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets, or physicians' instructions to patients and their caregivers
- Comfortable floating between different clinics (The Woodlands, Humble, Medical Center, Museum District, and East Houston)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience as a Medical Assistant, experience in Nephrology or Primary Care is required.
- Medical Assistant Diploma is required; a National Certification is highly preferred.
- EMR: Athena experience is required
- Must be comfortable floating between 5 different locations: The Woodlands, Humble, Medical Center, Museum District, and East Houston areas; A Valid Texas Driver’s License is required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no weekends!
- Patient-centric company philosophy
- Competitive benefits package (401K, Paid PPO Plan, and Generous PTO package)
- Growing company with opportunity for advancement
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include a 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.