Kingwood, TX 77325
Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records
Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean
Prepare and administer medications as directed by a physician
Set up instruments and equipment according to department protocol
Assist with procedures in clinic; such as casting, splinting and suture/staple removal
Obtain prior authorizations for surgeries
Explain pre-op instructions to patients
Don't miss this temp-to-hire contract opportunity!
CULTURE & PERKS
Well known healthcare specialty clinic located Katy.
Patient-centric company philosophy
Competitive benefit package (401K, Pension Plan, 100% Paid PPO Plan and Generous PTO package)
Maintain an exceptionally professional atmosphere among their associates
Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm
To be considered for the MA position, you must have the following:
5+ years of Medical Assistant experience
3+ years of experience in a specialty practice
Knowledge with obtaining prior authorizations is highly preferred
Knowledge of EMR/EHR required
Company culture & perks
- Patient-centric company philosophy
- Located in an up-and-coming area with easy access to great shopping and restaurants
- Maintain an exceptionally professional atmosphere among their associates
- Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- This position is a long-term temporary position, with the possibility of temp-to-hire based on performance.
- When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as pet insurance, credit union membership, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you a seeking an opportunity to expand your knowledge and the potential for growth and excellent benefits, apply today!