Kingwood, TX 77339
Are you a Medical Assistant seeing a rewarding position in the Humble area? Are you eager to learn from Houston’s most renowned Orthopedic Surgeons?
Our client is seeking a Medical Assistant to join their growing practice quickly!
Medical Assistant Responsibilities
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, and other important information such as test results.
- Assist in outpatient procedures.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by a physician.
- Set up instruments and equipment according to department protocol.
- Assist with procedures in clinic; casting, splinting, wound care
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets, or physicians' instructions to patients.
- Schedule patients for tests or admission.
Medical Assistant Qualifications
To be considered for the Medical Assistant position, you will need the following:
- 5+ years of Medical Assistant experience
- Current CPR
- 3+ years of experience in a specialty practice
- Knowledge with obtaining prior authorizations is highly preferred
- Knowledge of EMR/EHR required
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
- Patient-centric company philosophy
- Located in an up-and-coming area with easy access to great shopping and restaurants
- Maintain an exceptionally professional atmosphere among their associates
- Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- This position is a long-term temporary position, with the possibility of temp-to-hire based on performance.
- When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as pet insurance, credit union membership, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you a seeking an opportunity to expand your knowledge and the potential for growth and excellent benefits, apply today!