Webster, TX 77598
Are you a Medical Assistant looking to further your career through gaining clinical experience? Do you have a love for people and the medical field? Team1Medical is hiring for a Medical Assistant I for a well-known clinic in the Webster area for a 6-month assignment to start immediately
Medical Assistant Responsibilities
- Provide supportive patient care functions for an assigned clinical area, under the supervision of a Physician, Registered Nurse, or Licensed Vocational Nurse, ensuring the safety and comfort of patients and families according to legal, organizational, and professional standards.
- Some duties may be delegated to the MA by the physician or RN
Medical Assistant Qualifications
To be considered for the Medical Assistant I position, you will need the following:
- Graduated from an accredited Medical Assistant program or school
- 1 year of directly related experience as a Medical Assistant
- BLS Certified
- Ambulatory Care experience preferred
- Windows bases computer skills and EPIC experience preferred
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
- Opportunity to expand your career as a Medical Assistant
- Work for a well-known Medical clinic that provides numerous opportunities for personal and
- professional development
- Convenient location close to the freeway with shopping nearby!
- When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you’re a Medical Assistant looking for your next opportunity to further your career, click and apply today!