Sugar Land, TX 77479
Are you a Medical Assistant seeking a rewarding position in Sugar Land? Are you eager to learn from Houston’s most renowned Orthopedic Surgeons? Our client is looking to hire a Medical Assistant to join their growing practice quickly!
Medical Assistant’s Responsibilities:
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, and other important information such as test results
- Assist in outpatient procedures
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by a physician
- Set up instruments and equipment according to department protocol
- Assist with procedures in clinic
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets, or physicians' instructions to patients and their caregivers
- Schedule patients for tests or admission
Medical Assistant’s Qualifications:
To be considered for the Medical Assistant position, you will need the following:
- 5+ years of recent Medical Assistant experience
- Current CPR [Cardiopulmonary resuscitation] Certificate
- 3+ years of experience in a specialty practice
- Knowledge with obtaining prior authorizations is highly preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred
- Knowledge of EMR/EHR [Electronic Medical Records/Electronic Health Records] required
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks:
- Patient-centric company philosophy
- Competitive benefits package when hired by client (401K, Pension Plan, 100% Paid PPO Plan and Generous PTO package)
- Located in an up and coming area with easy access to great shopping and restaurants
- Maintain an exceptionally professional atmosphere among their associates
- Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- While you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as pet insurance, credit union membership, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you a seeking an opportunity to expand your knowledge and the potential for growth and excellent benefits, apply today!