Sugar Land, TX 77478 US
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, and other important information such as test results
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by the physicians
- Set up instruments and equipment according to department protocol
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets, or physicians' instructions to patients and their caregivers
- Assist with the dialysis procedures as directed by the physicians
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2 years of experience as a Medical Assistant, experience in Nephrology or Primary Care is preferred
- Must have completed an accredited Medical Assistant program
- EMR: Athena experience is preferred
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Patient-centric company philosophy
- Competitive benefits package (Paid PPO Plan and Generous PTO package)
- Growing company with opportunity for advancement
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include a 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.