Columbus, GA 31901 US
- Perform various risk assessments
- Educate patients on assessment results
- Schedule blood test screenings
- Review the patient’s medical history and risk factors
- Suggest medically appropriate services
- High School Diploma or GED is required; a Medical Assistant Certification is highly preferred.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience as a Medical Assistant is required
- Excellent customer services skills, written and oral communication skills, and great attention to detail are preferred
- Must have a Valid Driver's License
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- The building is off Highway 27 and 10th Ave, with close access to various restaurants and city attractions.
- The company offers long-term opportunities with a strong career path
- Once hired full-time, you can enroll for the company’s comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, 401k, medical, vision, and dental insurance, and more!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelsey started her career in the human resources department of an automotive organization. She joined Team1Medical as a Staffing Consultant in 2022. Kelsey is trilingual, fluent in German and English, and advanced in Russian. Kind-spirited, patient, and funny, Kelsey will exhaust all resources to get you the position that you want. She loves helping people and enjoys interactions of all kinds.
After work, she likes to read books, bake cupcakes, and spend time with her children.