Team1Medical http://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61510/logos/team1medical-hml.png https://www.team1medical.com https://www.team1medical.com USD 17 21 HOUR true
Jessica Randolph, CTS/CHP
Humble, TX 77338 US
Posted: 05/17/2023 2023-05-17 2023-07-08 Job Number: JR7301511 Pay Rate: $17-21 / hour
Zip Code: Humble, TX 77338 | Location: North Houston | Highway 59/69
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Billing Services | Salary: $17 to $21 an hour
Do you have experience processing medical bills and collections in a hospital or specialty practice? A premier cardiovascular specialty clinic in the Humble area has an immediate need for a Medical Biller to join their team! Here is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a specialty clinic that will take your career to the next level. Submit your resume to see what opportunities are available!
Medical Biller’s Responsibilities
- Research outstanding balances and takes necessary collection actions to resolve them promptly.
- Submit letters of appeals for denied claims
- Review insurance remittance advice for accuracy
- Identify billing errors, short payments, overpayments, and unpaid claims and resolve them accordingly with any needed system changes.
Medical Biller’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in a hospital and physician billing is required.
- EMR: Epic experience is a plus
- A strong understanding of plan documents and insurance policies with the experience and ability to process a high quota of claims is required.
- Must be able to thrive within a fast-paced environment while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no weekends.
- The building is just off 59 North and has a Starbucks in the building
- When hired for a full-time position, you can apply for medical benefits such as health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, and bonus opportunities!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $17 to $21 an hour
If you are eager to start a position with a growing cardiovascular specialty company and be rewarded for your work – Submit your resume today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jessica Randolph, CTS/CHP
Sr Staffing Consultant
Employed with ExecuTeam since 2009, Jessica’s dedication and talents easily transitioned her to Team1Medical. Currently, she leads the division and maintains a commitment to her candidates and clients. She finds daily fulfillment in her recruiting and placement successes. Jessica graduated from Florida Atlantic University with a degree in International Business. In 2016, Jessica earned American Staffing Association’s CHP Certification – Certified Health Care Staffing Professional. Married and a devoted mother of two, she maintains a busy schedule, enjoys scrapbooking special memories, and dedicates her remaining time to volunteer work.