Medical Office Assistant
Houston, TX 77032
A growing laboratory in North Houston seeking to quickly hire a customer service driven medical office assistant. Our client is seeking a Medical Office Assistant to join their team immediately!
Medical Office Assistant Responsibilities
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients inquiring on order status
- Handle a large volume of inbound/outbound phone calls with a professional demeanor
- Communicate with clients via email in a prompt courteous manner
- Manage accounts
- Order laboratory supplies as needed
Medical Office Assistant Qualifications
To be considered for the Medical Office Assistant position, you will need the following:
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer service role
- 2+ years’ in an admin/receptionist role
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision
- Ability to speak Japanese is a strong plus!
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
- The opportunity to work with an agile start-up laboratory that is impacting millions of lives daily
- Competitive benefits package
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you are interested in working with a quickly growing start-up that is changing lives for the good daily, apply now!