Medical Office Receptionist
Columbus, GA 31901 US
- Answer incoming phone calls and send messages to direct personnel
- Expedite patient processing by assisting them in filling out forms
- Obtain patient identification and insurance information
- Maintain patient accounts by verifying insurance information and coordinating with relevant organizations for payment and referral requirements
- Schedule and coordinate testing, procedures, and transportation for patients
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 + years of experience working in a Physician’s office
- Must have a patient-focused demeanor and great customer service skills
- The ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment is required
- The clinic is located off I-27 with close access to various restaurants and shopping outlets
- The company offers long-term opportunities with a strong career path
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.