Shenandoah, TX 77380 US
- Greet patients and perform check-in and out
- Schedule patient appointments
- Collect co-pays
- Verify demographics and insurance information
- Pre-register patients for appointments
- Place appointment reminder calls
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working in a Physician’s office
- Must have a patient-focused demeanor and great customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Great opportunity to grow with the company
- Opportunity to help patients obtain positive allergy and ENT outcomes
- The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., and NO WEEKENDS!
- Once hired full-time, you can enroll in a competitive benefits package that includes a 401K, partially paid health insurance, and a generous PTO plan.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.