The Woodlands, TX 77381 US
- Greet patients upon arrival and answer phones lines
- Manage patient schedules and provide patient schedules to staff
- Check-in/out for patients
- Schedule and reschedule appointments
- Verify Insurance and collect copays/deductibles
- Update patient charts
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience as a Medical Receptionist in a physician's office and clinic
- Must have strong customer skills and communication skills
- Experience with EMR systems is preferred
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screenings and criminal background checks
- Work Schedule Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Located near Starbucks and quality restaurants to dine in during your break!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.