Nure Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Austin, TX 78704 US
- Collaborate with the Doctor and healthcare team members to coordinate patient care.
- Provide medical services to patients under the care of the physician’s orders.
- Conduct comprehensive health assessments (initial, ongoing, discharge), identify normal or abnormal health characteristics, develop a care plan, initiate appropriate interventions, and evaluate care outcomes on defined patient populations.
- Perform delegated functions under physician supervision, such as differential diagnosis, use of prescriptive authority, and treatment according to practice guidelines, protocols, and standing orders.
- Record accurate consultation data in patients’ records
- Instigate necessary invasive and non-invasive diagnostic tests or investigations and interpret findings or reports.
- A Master’s degree in Nursing (A Nurse Specialization Diploma) is required
- A current and valid Registered Nurse License and Certification are required
- Recognition by the Texas Board of Nursing as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse or as a Physician Assistant is required
- BLS and ACLS Certifications are required
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, & E-Clinical), excellent written and verbal communication skills, teaching abilities, telephone, and problem-solving skills are required.
- A Valid and Current Driver’s License and reliable transportation are required.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and criminal background check
- The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. *Subject to working weekends
- The building is off I-35 and has close access to various restaurants and shopping outlets to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime!
- Work with a team dedicated to providing a healthcare organization with services needed for the growth you deserve
- You can enroll in the organization's comprehensive benefits package, which includes three weeks of Paid Time Off, bonuses, PPO, HMO, 401k, and more!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.