Nurse Case Manager
Houston, TX 77002 US
- Conduct and update patient comprehensive assessment or reassessment, including obtaining complete clinical, demographics, and financial information to ensure accuracy in patient statuses.
- Establish and evaluate goals of the patient’s care based on their needs, including consulting, and coordinating with various departments to expedite the delivery of patient care and diagnostic services.
- Collaborate with the healthcare team in all phases of the care plan or discharge planning process.
- Advocate on behalf of patients and caregivers for service access and the protection of the patient’s health, safety, and rights.
- Participate in the analysis, reporting, and use of data to advance case management practices and improve patient outcomes within the indicated time frames.
- A Current and Valid License as an RN for the State of Texas is required
- An Associate’s degree in Nursing is required; a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree is highly preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience as an RN is required
- Basic Life Support Certification is required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, with no weekends!
- Opportunity to improve your community’s public health
- The building is in the heart of Downtown Houston where you have close access to various shopping outlets and quality restaurants to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.