Houston, TX 77027
- Completes and reviews health histories, performs physical examinations, reviews and orders appropriate laboratory tests and immunizations.
- Orders and monitors prescribed medication in accordance with Pharmacy D regulations. Makes referrals to other providers or agencies, as appropriate.
- Provides clinical direction for mobile health units.
- Assists with training new midlevel providers and clinical staff.
- Attends and actively participates in clinical provider meetings.
- 6 months+ experience as NP
- MSN or DNP Degree
- TX NP license
- Must be willing to commit to a 2 week contract assignment.
- Large, growing Healthcare System helping the residents of Houston, Texas.
- Immediate start and ability to directly assist the community we live in.
- Positively affect the lives of individuals in need of medical care.