Houston, TX 77054 US
- Assess public health patient’s physical health status
- Perform prescribed physical examinations and preventative health treatments
- Request, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's clinical problems and healthcare needs
- Identify patient health status deviations, consult with, or refer patients to physicians and appropriate healthcare professionals
- Interview patients and record their health and social histories
- Monitor patient records for inclusion of findings and recommendations
- Maintain professional licensure and keep up to date with recent medical developments
- A Master’s degree in advanced practice nursing recognized by the Board of Nursing Examiner is required.
- Must have a Valid License to practice as a Registered Nurse and an Advanced Practicing Nurse in the State of Texas
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a Registered Nurse is required
- CPR and BLS Certifications are highly preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is preferred
- A Valid Texas Driver's license is required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
- The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no weekends!
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience
- As part of the onboarding process, your immunization records will be verified, and immunizations will be administered for any outdated boosters on your first day of employment
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.