Houston, TX 77036 US
- Perform physical exams and patient observations.
- Record patients' medical histories and symptoms
- Create patient care plans and contribute to existing ones.
- Order medications
- Detecting changes in patient’s health and modifying treatment plans, as needed
- Consult with healthcare professionals and families.
- Train patients and their families to manage and prevent illness and injury.
- Master’s degree from an accredited nursing program
- RN licensure in Texas a compact party state and board-certified by either ANCC or AANP
- APN authorization in Texas to practice in family health by the Board of Nurse Examiners
- Prescriptive authorization experience is required.
- Experience providing primary care as a family nurse practitioner.
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check.
- Easy access on and off freeway with shopping and restaurants nearby
- Ability to connect and assist the community directly.
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no weekends to enjoy a good life/work balance.
- Opportunity to work with some of Houston’s most renowned Providers.
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program,
- including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits including 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.