Step into the role of Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to impact one of Houston's public health clinics. Join a leading healthcare facility where you will practice public health initiatives throughout Harris County in a mobile unit. Don’t miss this chance to join a progressive and dedicated team of members to serve the community and teach public health safety.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $65.00
- Temporary opportunity to explore and venture this opportunity to expand your skillset
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- This position will start off in the Downtown Houston area and work throughout Harris County in a mobile unit
- Specialty: Public Health
Your New Role:
Join a leading public health organization in Harris County. As a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, you will perform physical exams, record patient’s medical histories, create patient care plans, order medications, detect changes in patient’s health and modify treatment plans, consult with healthcare professionals, and train patients and their families to manage and prevent illness and injuries. You will profoundly impact the patient experience as you provide the highest quality of patient care in a mobile unit.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, times may vary depending on the mobile unit, and will be required to work some weekends.
- Master’s degree from an accredited nursing program
- RN licensure in Texas in a compact party state and board-certified by either ANCC or AANP is required
- APN authorization in Texas to practice in family health by the Board of Nurse Examiners is required
- Prescriptive authorization experience is required
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known for its service and accessibility to resourceful healthcare. As an employee of Team1Medical, you have access to health, vision, and dental insurance and a robust 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
Ready to take the next step towards career fulfillment as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with a renowned public health practice? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with Team1Medical – apply today. For additional information, call 713-590-2980.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.