OB/GYN Medical Assistant - 0785
Spring, TX 77380
An OB/GYN clinic in The Woodlands, TX is seeking a Medical Assistant on a long term basis.
OB/GYN Medical Assistant Responsibilities
- Record patient’ medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean
- Set up instruments and equipment according to department protocol
- Assist doctor with exams and in-office procedures
OB/GYN Medical Assistant Qualifications
To be considered for the Medical Assistant MA position, you will need the following:
- 2+ years of Medical Assistant experience
- 1+ years of experience in an OB/GYN practice
- Medical Assistant Diploma and Current BLS/CPR (AHA)
- Knowledge of EMR/HER required
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
- A large, well-known hospital system that has specialized in providing medical services to the Houston area for more than 30 years.
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Shopping and Restaurants nearby.
- Identification with a large, well-known company can help establish you as one of the top people in your profession.
When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as pet insurance, credit union membership, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!