PBX Operator - Medical Center
Houston, TX 77030
Position: This position is currently temp, with the possibility to become temp-to-hire.
Hours: 3:00 pm- 11:00 pm – (candidate must be able to work these hours)
PBX Operator Responsibilities
- Handling high inbound calls
- Answer patient inquiries
- Position responsible for ensuring adequate communication between parties and hospital personnel
- For operating telephone switchboard and dispatching calls.
PBX Operator Qualifications
- 1 year of recent call center experience.
Company culture & perks:
- Nationally renowned healthcare system committed to patient care excellence and innovative research since 1941
- Direct contact with the community that you live in!
- Recognition, cultivation, and rewards for your talent
- Opportunities for challenges, learning, and advancement with a company aligned with a long term aggressive growth strategy
When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as pet insurance, credit union membership, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!