PET CT Tech
Houston, TX 77025
- Performs PET/CT, CT Simulation, diagnostic CT procedures
- Administers prepared radiopharmaceuticals
- Administers contrast media and performs ordered examinations
- Complies with all safety policies and regulations including radiation safety and quality control procedures.
- Utilizes the Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Radiology information System (RIS) to complete patient exam documentation process and designated Patient Archiving and Communication System (PACS) for image storage.
- Graduate of approved PET CT Tech program
- At least 1 year of PET CT experience
- CPR Certification
- ARRT or NCTMB Certification
- TX TMB License
- Patient-centric company philosophy
- Opportunities for challenges, learning and advancement with a company aligned with a long-term aggressive growth strategy
- Maintain an exceptionally professional atmosphere among their associates
- Competitive benefits including tuition reimbursement, 401K and health insurance
- Metrorail access
- Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
- When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!