Patient Access Representative - 0942
Houston, TX 77024
Team1Medical has multiple positions open for Patient Access Representatives. We are immediately interviewing for candidates who have experience working a medical front desk, including check-in/out, collecting co-pays, requesting medical records and assisting with all other administrative duties related to incoming patients, providers, and vendors.
Patient Access Representative Responsibilities:
- Greet patients, answer phones and schedule new and follow-up appointments.
- Schedule surgical procedures for patients based on physician orders.
- Scan documentation into EMR system as needed.
- Obtain demographic, insurance and financial information from patient or guarantor.
- Accurately catalog patient information and generate receipts.
- Manage patient account issues on assigned reports.
Patient Access Representative Qualifications:
- 2+ years' of recent experience as a Patient Account or Access Representative
- Must have professional behavior with a patient-centric attitude
- Detail oriented and strong attention to detail required!
- Organizational skills
- Candidate must be available to start to work immediately!
Company culture & perks
A nationally renowned healthcare system committed to patient care excellence and innovative research since 1941
- Direct contact with the community that you live in!
- Recognition, cultivation, and rewards for your talent
- Opportunities for challenges, learning, and advancement with a company aligned with a long term aggressive growth strategy
- This position is currently temp, with the possibility to become temp-to-hire.**
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM
**When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as pet insurance, credit union membership, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!