Are you a Patient Access Representative interested in joining a growing Orthopedic practice? Are you seeking a position that offers stability, great benefits and continuous learning?
Our client is looking for a seasoned Patient Access Representative with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment to join their growing team.
This is a 3-month contract position – possible temp-to-hire. Apply today!
Patient Access Representative Responsibilities
- Greet patients as they arrive for appointments, answer phones and schedule new and follow-up appointments.
- Responsible for identifying the insurance coverage, the benefits available, patient out-of-pocket expenses and collecting co-insurance and co-payments
- Collecting and verifying patient and insurance demographics, identifying patient preferences and assisting patients and/or providers by scheduling appointments
- Relaying information between patients and staff members, providing them with necessary updates.
Patient Access Representative Qualifications
To be considered for the Patient Access Representative position, you will need the following:
- 2+ years’ experience of medical front office experience in a Physician’s office
- You must have professional behavior with a patient-centric attitude
- Detail oriented and strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of EMR/EHR helpful
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
- Patient-centric company philosophy
- Competitive benefit package (401K, Pension Plan, 100% Paid PPO Plan and Generous PTO package)
- Maintain an exceptionally professional atmosphere among their associates
- Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
- Partial parking reimbursement
When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you a seeking an opportunity to expand your knowledge and the potential for growth and excellent benefits, apply today!