Step into the role of Patient Access Representative, to impact one of Houston's well-known hospital organizations. Join a leading healthcare facility where you will be responsible to collect third party and private pay receivables promptly.
Don’t miss this opportunity to become a part of groundbreaking and diligent team.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $17.00 - $20.00
- Temporary opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skillset
- On-site position for collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in the Texas Medical Center in Houston, TX
- Specialty: Billing Services
Your New Role:
Join one of the most well-known healthcare hospital organizations in Houston, TX. As a Patient Access Representative, you will review incoming correspondence and act appropriately, respond to inquiries promptly, analyze accounts for errors, adjustments, and credits, update account information, and document communications accurately. You will have a profound impact on the patient experience as you facilitate access to service new patients.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., $10 Parking Reimbursement is offered, and Park-N-Ride Metrorail stations are located close by for easier access to public transportation.
Be part of a progressive team that is hard-working, dedicated, and committed to servicing quality patient care.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required; Graduate from a vocational business school with a minor is highly preferred
- 3 years of hospital or medical experience with understanding of third party reimbursement procedures is required
- Proficient knowledge of insurance and claim follow-up experience is required
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, organizational, and time management skills are required
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known for their innovative and dedicated service to providing quality care to their staff members and superlative patient care. As an employee of Team1Medical, you have access to health, vision, and dental insurance and a robust 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
Ready to take the next step towards career fulfillment as a Patient Access Representative with one of the leading hospitals? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with Team1Medical – apply today.
For additional information, call 713-590-2980.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.