Patient Account Representative
Houston, TX 77081 US
- Collect agency invoices and charges, payments, insurance follow-up, Medicare and Medicaid processes, liens, attorney requests, refunds, and credit balance reports.
- Communicate with individuals and insurance companies to provide information, handle complaints, and inquire about claims.
- Assist the Commercial Follow-Up Team with daily operations in billing and collections of patients’ accounts, payment posting, bad debt agencies, and following up on payors.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Previous work-related and Insurance follow-up (Insurance denials\appeals) experience is required.
- EMR: Epic experience is a strong plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are highly preferred.
- The location of this position is in the Southwest Houston side with close access to various restaurants.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.