Houston, TX 77030 US
- Sanitize wheelchairs before each patient using the Wheelchair “High-Touch” Disinfection/Inspection Protocol.
- Follow the equipment checklist for assisting patients on and off the wheelchair.
- Transport each patient in a safe and timely manner to the initial appointment from the entry point.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- One (1) year of patient care and heavy customer service experience is required.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to push at least 250 lbs. via wheelchair are required.
- The ability to follow directions and navigate throughout the campus independently, good communication skills, and a great demeanor are required.
- The building is in the Medical Center with close access to Metrorail Park-N-Ride stations.
- $10 Parking Reimbursement offered
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.