Houston, TX 77030 US
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position for collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in the Texas Medical Center in Houston, TX
- Amazing opportunity for this entry-level position and get your foot in the healthcare field.
- Specialty: Hospital
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- No experience is required; previous healthcare experience is highly recommended
- The ability to push at least 200 lbs. is highly preferred
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication, time management, and interpersonal skills are required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.