Houston, TX 77030 US
- Follow standard operating procedures and safety standards when handling and preparing waste disposals of hazardous drugs.
- Report and document chemotherapy spills
- Demonstrate the correct use of a closed system and maintain competency
- Prepare investigational doses by reading the datasheet, following protocol directions, caring when admixing, and documenting the investigational card for each drug.
- Complete annual or semi-annual process validations
- Maintain equipment, including BSC cleaning, stocking supplies, balance maintenance, pump retrieval, scheduled QA assignments, cleaning IV rooms and anteroom, inventory ordering, pyxis support, and water bath and baxa repeater pump cleaning.
- High School Diploma or GED is required; some college courses or credit is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with IV sterile preparation and pharmacy experience
- Current Pharmacy Technician Registration with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy is required.
- ACPE Sterile Products Certification required
- The position will require you to be onsite full-time
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
- $10 Parking Reimbursement
- The building is in the Medical Center with close access to Metrorail Park-N-Ride stations.
- Help to improve the health of area citizens in your community
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience
- Once hired full-time, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including a Pension Plan, 100% paid PPO plan, and generous PTO package.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!