Physical Therapist Assistant
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547 US
- Administer physical therapy treatment programs as supervised and directed by a staff PT.
- Adhere to the plan of care established by PT for each patient’s care.
- Operate therapeutic equipment and devices as necessary.
- Document patient information for medical records, including history, treatment, and consultations.
- Serve as an educational resource for patients, families, and the therapy staff.
- Participate in professional development activities and maintain professional affiliations.
- Perform appropriate wound care and assessment to enhance surgical outcomes.
- An associate degree in physical therapy is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of Physical Therapy experience is required.
- Maintains HIPAA and abides by appropriate Georgia Ethics laws.
- A PTA License and a valid BLS certification are required.
- Strong attention to detail, oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work with a team are required.
- A Valid Driver’s License is required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check.
- The work schedule is flexible
- The company offers long-term opportunities with a strong career path.
- Once hired full-time, you can enroll in the company’s comprehensive benefits package, which includes Dental, Disability, Health, Life, and Vision insurance, and more!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelsey started her career in the human resources department of an automotive organization. She joined Team1Medical as a Staffing Consultant in 2022. Kelsey is trilingual, fluent in German and English, and advanced in Russian. Kind-spirited, patient, and funny, Kelsey will exhaust all resources to get you the position that you want. She loves helping people and enjoys interactions of all kinds.
After work, she likes to read books, bake cupcakes, and spend time with her children.