Houston, TX 77036 US
- Support school-based events at various campuses throughout Harris County
- Cross-train to work in multiple capacities to ensure efficient operations
- Assist with setting up portable dental equipment, infection control, supply/maintenance, and event preparations
- Perform various office-related tasks such as entering data and following up with phone calls to assist with appointment scheduling
- A High School Diploma or GED is required; an associate or bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- Previous administrative work experience is required; experience working with an after-school program is highly preferred
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational, written and verbal communication, and time management skills are required
- A valid Texas driver’s license is required as you will report to multiple locations within Harris County
- Easy access on and off the freeway with shopping and restaurants nearby
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.