QA Specialist - RN
Houston, TX 77002 US
- Competitive hourly rate of $42.00
- Direct Hire opportunity with growth access and client benefits
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Specialty: Public Health
- An associate degree in nursing is required
- Current licensure as an RN in the State of Texas by the Texas Board of Registered Nurse Examiners is required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification is required
- 1 year of experience as an RN in an outpatient clinical setting, vaccines for children and adults, and supervisory and management experience is required; related work experience or knowledge of COVID-19 and public health preparedness and vaccine administration and vaccine storage and handling is highly preferred
- A valid Texas driver’s license is required as you will report to multiple locations within Harris County
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.