Quality Control Specialist
Houston, TX 77054 US
- Review and assess deviation incident reports and other documents from mobile and facility operations.
- Provide appropriate supporting documentation to assist with reviewing and investigating incident reports.
- Manage databases for deviation incident reports to ensure that incidents are investigated and handled promptly, reports are current, and information is consistent and accurate.
- Assist in monitoring the effectiveness of Quality Systems Programs, including process improvement.
- Assist with preparing monthly reports on quality issues and forwarding them to management promptly.
- Review and assess Donor or Visitor Incident reports; ensure donor records, reports and computer systems include the same evaluation result.
- Sustain files and electronic scans of QC, Lot Release, and procedure records.
- Prepare and archive files, forms, and documents as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Strong critical thinking and written and verbal communication skills are required
- Previous experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist and Document Controller
- Experience with filling, scanning, and data entry is required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 6 am to 3 pm
- The building is located near NRG Stadium and is surrounded by various restaurants to enjoy during lunchtime.
- Opportunity to work with a non-profit organization that helps enhance the community’s health awareness
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.